20th Biennial Meeting 2022 - Gothenburg, Sweden
The 20th Biennial Meeting of ESID will be held on the 12-16 October, 2022 in Gothenburg, Sweden.
We would like to congratulate Prof. Anders Fasth and his team from Gothenburg for their successful bid and are looking forward to working with them on another fantastic ESID meeting!
As this will be the 20th biennial ESID Meeting, we will celebrate the jubilee with an exciting and inspiring programme reflecting recent advancements within the field. The overall theme for the meeting is “Dysregulation and hyperinflammation in inborn errors of immunity (IEI)”.
And, as always at ESID meetings, the invited faculty represents internationally renowned clinicians and scientists who will present and discuss significant and exciting developments in diagnostics, clinical management, genetics and immunobiology of inborn errors of immunity.
The meeting will be a traditional person-to-person meeting, which we believe you all are longing for, and it will contain keynote lectures, symposia, educational workshops, interactive sessions, poster presentations and meet-the-expert sessions of interest for both students and trainees as well as established clinicians and scientists.
Local organising committee:
• Anders Fasth, co-chair
• Olov Ekwall, co-chair
• Nicholas Brodszki, Lund. Chairperson of SLIPI
• Yenan Bryceson, Karolinska Institute, Stockholm
• Petter Brodin, Karolinska Institute, Stockholm
• Anneli Larsson, PIO (patient organisation), Örebro
• Susanne Hansen, Stockholm. Chairperson SISSI
• Jenny Lingman-Framme, Halmstad
• Vanda Friman, Gothenburg
• Anna-Carin Norlin, Stockholm
• Mikko Seppänen, Helsinki University Hospital, Helsinki, Finland
• Asbjørg Stray Pedersen, Rikshospitalet, Oslo, Norway
• Carsten Heilmann, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen, Denmark
For more information, please visit ESID 2022 Meeting