Renew my membership
Renew your membership
If you are already a member please log in and follow the steps to renew your membership.
Your ESID membership will be valid until 31 December 2021.
As an ESID member, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Access the ESID network of PID specialists and researchers
- Discounted registration fee to the ESID biennial meeting
- Access to the ESID Educational Portal and other ESID meetings' materials
- Eligibility to apply to the ESID Summer School and other upcoming events
- Eligibility to benefit from ESID awards (travel grant, fellowship grant)
- Discounted membership fees to the Clinical Immunology Society (CIS) with online access to the Journal of Clinical Immunology
- Access to the ESID Registry (granted only upon a respective center agreement)
- View the ESID membership directory
- Access to European Map of Centres
- Access to Members only content on the website
Regular Member 2020/2021 - € 125
Junior Member 2020/2021* - € 75
Reduced membership fee for certain countries 2020/2021** - € 75
Reduced IAPIDs member rate (APSID, ASID, CIS, LASID) 2020/2021*** - € 75
* Reduced fee for under 35, valid ID or passport copy required
Junior category is also offered to individuals between 35 and 40 who are still in training. A completed trainee declaration form and a copy of a valid ID or passport are required.
**Low, Lower-middle and Upper-middle income economies according to the World Bank List
*** Valid APSID ( Asia Pacific Society for Immunodeficiencies), ASID (African Society for Immunodeficiencies), LASID ( Latin American Society for Immunodeficiencies) and CIS ( Clinical Immunology Society) certificate or other proof of membership required. (file type for uploads: jpg, png, gif, pdf)
Membership is payable by the following methods
- Online by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express)
- Bank transfer - for more details click here !
ESID Membership Services
c/o Kenes International Organizers of Congresses S.A
7, rue François-Versonnex,
1211 Geneva 6, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 906 91 63
Fax: : +41 22 906 9143