Welcome to the membership page! You can apply here online.
Your ESID membership will be valid until 31 December 2021.
As an ESID member, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Access the ESID network of PID
- Reduced registration fees to the ESID biennial meeting
- Access to the ESID Educational Portal
- Eligibility to apply to the ESID Summer School
- Eligibility to benefit from ESID awards (travel grant, fellowship grant)
- Discounted membership fees to the Clinical Immunology Society (CIS) with online access to the Journal of Clinical Immunology
- Access to the ESID Registry
- View the ESID membership directory
- Access to European Map of Centres
- Access to Members only content on the website
Regular Member 2020/2021 - € 125
Junior Member 2020/2021* - € 75
Reduced membership fee for certain countries 2020/2021** - € 75
Reduced IAPIDs member rate (APSID, ASID, CIS, LASID) 2020/2021*** - € 75
* Reduced fee for under 35, valid ID or passport copy required.
Junior category is also offered to individuals between 35 and 40 who are still in training. A completed trainee declaration form and a copy of a valid ID or passport are required.
**Low, Lower-middle and Upper-middle income economies according to the World Bank List
*** Valid APSID ( Asia Pacific Society for Immunodeficiencies), ASID (African Society for Immunodeficiencies), LASID ( Latin American Society for Immunodeficiencies) and CIS ( Clinical Immunology Society) certificate or other proof of membership required.
(file type for uploads: jpg, png, gif, pdf)
Apply for your membership
Please click on the application form and follow the steps.
Renew your membership
If you are already a member please log in and follow the steps to renew your membership.
Membership is payable by the following methods
- Online by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express)
- Bank transfer - for more details click here !
ESID Membership Services
c/o Kenes International Organizers of Congresses S.A
7, rue François-Versonnex,
1207 Geneva 6, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 906 91 63
Fax: +41 22 906 9143