PID Care in Development
The aims of the J Project are as follows
- To organize professional meetings on PID and related diseases in several East-European countries with low number of registered PID patients.
- To discuss diagnostic and therapeutic practices and problems, and to define specific areas to be improved and to be supported by other European groups, institutions, companies, and foundations.
- Updating national PID registries
- Establishing PID professional working groups
- Establishing PID patients, groups
On behalf of the J Project Steering Committee, we are delighted to welcome you to Antalya, Turkey, for the 100th J Project meeting, to be held on March 12-15, 2014.