Clinical Working Party
1) Four or more new ear infections within 1 year.
2) Two or more serious sinus infections within 1 year.
3) Two or more months on antibiotics with little effect.
4) Two or more pneumonias within 1 year.
5) Failure of an infant to gain weight or grow normally.
6) Recurrent, deep skin or organ abscesses.
7) Persistent thrush in mouth or fungal infection on skin.
8) Need for intravenous antibiotics to clear infections.
9) Two or more deep-seated infections including septicemia.
10) A family history of PI.