Clinical Working Party
Home/ Working Parties/ Clinical Working Party/ Resources
UPDATED and Published! EBMT/ESID GUIDELINES FOR HAEMATOPOIETIC STEM CELL TRANSPLANTATION FOR PIEBMT/ESID inborn errors working party guidelines for hematopoietic stem cell transplantation for inborn errors of immunity The fully revised EBMT/ESID inborn errors working party guidelines for hematopoietic stem cell transplantation for inborn errors...
UPDATE on the study Genotype-phenotype correlation and resulting treatment decisions in OsteopetrosisUPDATE on the study Genotype-phenotype correlation and resulting treatment decisions in Osteopetrosis Long time ago Anna launched a study to register osteopetrosis patients retrospectively on behalf of ESID and the IEWP of the EBMT. Information...
10 Warning Signs of PID - General
1) Four or more new ear infections within 1 year.
2) Two or more serious sinus infections within 1 year.
3) Two or more months on antibiotics with little effect.
4) Two or more pneumonias within 1 year.
5) Failure of an infant to gain weight or grow normally.
6) Recurrent, deep skin or organ abscesses.
7) Persistent thrush in mouth or fungal infection on skin.
8) Need for intravenous antibiotics to clear infections.
9) Two or more deep-seated infections including septicemia.
10) A family history of PI.
6 Warning Signs for PID in AdultsThe 6 ESID warning signs for ADULT primary immunodeficiency diseases Four or more infections requiring antibiotics within one year (otitis, bronchitis, sinusitis, pneumonia) Recurring infections or infection requiring prolonged antibiotic therapy Tw...
Chest CT in antibody deficiency: Updated CRF
The Chest CT in Antibody Deficiency Group ( www.chest-ct-group.eu) has updated its documentation sheet.