Education Working Party
IAPIDS Advanced PID School 2020
Applications for the IAPIDS Advanced PID School are now closed!
The successful applicants will be notified about the results of their applications by the end of October 2020.
We are very pleased to announce the 1st IAPIDS Advanced PID School 2020 jointly organised by the International Alliance for Primary Immunodeficiency Societies (APSID, ASID, CIS, ESID and LASID).
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your knowledge around primary immunodeficiencies, the diagnosing of such disorders, and optimal management strategies. The IAPIDS Advanced PID School will offer an unparalleled opportunity to interact with leaders in the field and to network with your colleagues, both junior and senior.
WHEN and WHERE
30 January - 2 February 2020
Double Tree by Hilton Hotel, Lisbon, Portugal
- Dr. Pamela Lee
- Dr. Satoshi Okada
- Dr. Steve Holland
- Dr. Rebecca Marsh
- Prof. Sergio Rosenzweig
- Prof. Kathleen Sullivan
- Prof. Eleonora Gambineri
- Prof. Isabelle Meyts
- Prof. Despina Moshous
- Prof. Mikko Seppänen
- Prof. Antonio Condino
- Prof. Jose Luis Franco
- Dr. Nahla Hashim Hassan Erwa
- Being an active ESID member
- Up to five (5) years post-training in the field of Primary Immunodeficiency and immune-dysregulation or a closely related specialty
- Having attended a previous Primary immunodeficiency and Immune-dysregulation Summer school of any of the societies belonging to IAPIDS (i.e., APSID, ASID, CIS, ESID or LASID; specify year of attendance)
- Holding a permanent or semi-permanent position in the field of Primary immunodeficiency and immune-dysregulation or a closely related specialty
Proof (a pdf. file) that:
- It has been up to 5 years since the applicant graduated from a training program in the field of Primary immunodeficiency and Immune-dysregulation or a closely related speciality
- The applicant holds a permanent or semi-permanent position in the field of Primary immunodeficiency and Immune-dysregulation or a closely related specialty
- The applicant attended a previous Primary immunodeficiency and Immune-dysregulation Summer school of any of the societies belonging to IAPIDS (i.e., APSID, ASID, CIS, ESID or LASID; specify year of attendance)
- Curriculum Vitae including a list of publications and/or meeting presentations
- Personalized letter of support from the applicant’s Department Head or similar
A CASE PRESENTATION
A case of Primary immunodeficiency/Immune-dysregulation (or suspected PID) that is educational and not just “tricky”, presented as a single page Abstract (structured or non-structured, font 10 or larger)
- Applications will be accepted from 15 July 2019 until 4 October, 2019 midnight (CET).