New Interactive Education Online
ESID Juniors are happy to introduce the Grand Round Discussion Forum on 'Immune Deficiency/Immune Dysregulation: Two Sides of the Same Coin'.
First round facilitated by Prof Andrew Cant is open on the 4th-15th June.
NEW INTERACTIVE EDUCATION ONLINE
ESID GRAND ROUNDS
Introducing the ESID Grand Round Discussion Forum
June 4th - 15th 2018
IMMUNE DEFICIENCY/IMMUNE DYSREGULATION:TWO SIDES OF THE SAME COIN
Facilitated by Professor Andrew Cant (UK)
Participating in the Grand Round Discussion Forum will help you:
- Understand the causes of immune dysregulation
- Recognise the warning signs of immune dysregulation
TO ACCESS THE FORUM:
From 4th June 2018, please visit:
- Click on the category 'ESID Juniors'
- Enter 'Grand Round Discussion Forum'
- Select 'June 2018 Grand Round with Professor Andrew Cant'
- Review the Initial Post and click Reply to participate in the online discussion!
*A minimum of one Reply to the forum is required to complete this activity and be eligible to receive the Certificate of Completion. Guidelines are included in the Grand Round Discussion Forum.
This new activity is free and exclusive to ESID Members only. Not an ESID member yet and wish to join? To join ESID today, click here
This is an educational activity has been developed by the ESID Juniors Working Party, with technical support by Kenes Education. The educational content has been developed by the appointed Grand Round Senior Facilitator and validated by the ESID Educational Working Party.