2022 Elections - Call for Candidates
ESID is calling upon its members in order to contribute to the mission of the Society and its collaborative work in primary immunodeficiency education, research and advocacy by nominating themselves for election.
In 2022, ESID will run elections for the following Board positions for the term of 2022-2026:
- Registry Working Party Chair - Job description
- Education Working Party Chair - Job description
- Juniors Working Party Chair - Job description
- Genetics Working Party Chair - Job description
- PID in development Working Party Chair - Job description
An ESID Board member should fulfil the following criteria:
- They should be a full ESID member according to the ESID constitution.
- They can be citizens from any country but need to work in Europe (as defined in the constitution) for the time of his/her service.
- They should be an established and committed health professional in the field of PID (we encourage applications from all disciplines)
- They preferably have previous experience at a National/Regional/International level in the field of PID
- They should be committed to devoting the necessary time and effort to their function in the board and to the society’s activities.
Deadline for nomination: 20 June 2022 (12:00 noon CEST)
Meet the candidates: 5 July 2022
Opening of voting: 14 September 2022
Closing of voting: 14 October 2022 (12:00 noon CEST)
Announcement: ESID GA 15 October 2022
Enrolment of new Board members: 15 October 2022
How can I stand for election? Renew your membership
only members in good standing will have the opportunity to submit nominations and stand for elections.
ESID is committed to creating a Board with a diversity of experience and perspectives, including diversity with respect to ethnicity, age, gender and areas of expertise.
Please submit your application(s) including a short bio, a picture (headshot jpg) and a motivation letter to the ESID Office by Monday, 20 June, 2022 (12:00 noon CEST)
Please be aware that all applications will be published in the ESID newsletter (summer issue) and on the ESID website.
We look forward to receiving your nominations. Your commitment as a member is of vital importance to the Society.